Get the images you deserve
Ask your friends where there images are. I bet you'll hear, "I just got my images on a disc and it's in my desk" or worse, "We lost ours." Who can enjoy your images when they're at the bottom of a desk drawer? Instead, let everyone enjoy your day for generations to come through beautiful wall prints and a stunning album. All my packages include a beautiful wedding album with your favorite images that you can keep out and show off! This is your first family heirloom and is something you will treasure forever.
Packages and Pricing
Love what you see? My collections start at $2000 and include:
- An initial consultation
- Wedding timeline planning
- Plenty of time on site
- A beautiful album
- An online gallery
- A host of other options
If you like my work, I would love to sit with you and talk about creating something unique and amazing for you on your wedding day! Fill out the form below to open a conversation. No obligation. No Pressure.
For wedding coverage including both photo and video, pricing ranges from $4,000-$11,000 with the average client spending around $7,000.
A Note About My Photography Styles
On your wedding day, I will shoot 3 different styles to ensure you have the most variety of images for use in your album and for display in your home. When we meet and you see my albums, you will see how it all fits together.
- CINEMATIC - This is my signature style and what my clients love and what I am known for. Bold. Epic. Beautiful and Creative are how these images are defined and what I showcase here. These blend high fashion and creative lighting to create artwork that is unique just for you.
- PHOTOJOURNALISTIC - Do you love emotion in wedding photographs? I do to. Capturing emotions is a key part of the day. The trick to capturing good moments is to shoot through them as they are happening. Photojournalism is the most important skill set that a wedding photographer has and one I use at every wedding.
- TRADITIONAL - This is commonly known as “natural light photography,” however it’s crucial to make sure that the studio that shoots your wedding can create this look, even when the light is low. This style is clean, light and airy. Every wedding I do will have images shot in the traditional style because it’s timeless, classic, and will never go out of style.
What makes YOU different?
My team and I have been in business for nearly 20 years. We have photographed weddings all over the country. Having an established team that works together well is a key component in successfully capturing weddings.
- Our studio is experience focused. Yes, we give you good pictures, that is a given, but more importantly we want you to have a great experience from start to finish.
- Our photography team gets specialized training throughout the year.
- We are trained in capturing weddings in all types of situations.
- Our team can work under stress, on a tight timeline, and in any lighting environment.
- We are dedicated to ensuring your products are finished on time, and that your photos are finished in just two weeks after your shoot.
- Our albums are custom designed and hand crafted in the USA.